Below are the forms required to sanction a tournament in Delaware!
- All tournaments requiring sanctioning must complete a US Youth Soccer Application to Host Tournaments or games.
- If your tournament plans on accepting International Teams, you must fill out additional forms located in the "Tournaments with International Teams" section.
- During the pandemic: Tournaments are not permitted until plans for the Tournaments are approved by the Division of Public Health. Tournament organizers should submit plans to HSPcontact@delaware.gov for review. Plans must include a method to collect contact information for all players, staff, coaches, officials and spectators, as well as team rosters and game schedules to assist with contact tracing in the event of a COVID-19 infection.
- Once you receive approval from the Division of Public Health, please forward your approved plan, the approval, the USYS Soccer Application to Host Tournaments or games and the US Youth Hosting Agreement to email@example.com
- Clubs must file a post tournament report within 30 days of the conclusion of the tournament
If you have any additional questions, please contact Laura Sturdivant, Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tournament Sanctioning Procedures
US Youth Soccer Application to Host Tournaments or Games
US Youth Soccer Tournament or Games Hosting Agreement
Post Tournament Report
TOURNAMENT WITH INTERNATIONAL TEAMS
Any tournament looking to accept foreign teams needs to also complete the following forms and be familiar with the specific US Soccer rules. Submit the completed forms to DYSA along with the above documents and DYSA will review, sign off where required and return to you. Once received you will need to submit to US Soccer along with payment in the amount of $75. US Soccer requires the forms a minimum of 30 days prior to the event.
US Soccer International Tournament/Games Hosting Agreement
US Soccer International Tournament/Games Hosting Application
Rules for Hosting a Tournament/Games with Foreign Teams