MANDATORY COACH COMPLIANCE
Mandatory Compliance consists of three items all adults (which includes, but is not limited to: coaches, trainers, volunteers and board members) need to be cleared to work with the children as part of our risk management efforts.
HOW TO COMPLETE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Each Adult, whether a coach, assistant coach, board member, volunteer, TopSoccer buddy, team manager will create an account with the club that they will be involved with. Contact your club directly for the link to register.
- You only need one account for the GotSport System. Do not set up multiple accounts.
- Once you have created your account, you will have 3 requirements that must be completed.
- SafeSport training-this training takes about 30-60 minutes depending on if you are taking the initial SafeSport Training or a refresher course.
- CDC Heads Up-Concussion Training-takes about 20-30 minutes
- Background check-can take 1 to 5 days for processing
- Note-that a Background check will not be processed until the SafeSport Training and the Concussion Training are completed.
QUESTIONS: Contact your club registrar or Laura Sturdivant at Executivedirector@dysa.org