Travel teams needing approval to receive player cards and team rosters, must complete the following requirements in their entirety!
ALL travel teams must meet all player age ID and coach/team official mandatory compliance requirements in order to be eligible to be approved to play in a sanctioned USYS competition (league or tournament). Please refer to the DYSA Registration Regulation and Administration Guide.
- All players must be registered with their club. Contact your club for their unique registration link.
- All players must be age ID verified with an acceptable proof of age document.
- Birth Certificate
- Uniformed Services Identification and Privilege Card (DD Form 1173)
- Birth registration issued by an appropriate government agency or board of health records
- Alien registration card issued by the United States Government
- Certificate issued by the Immigration and Naturalization Service attesting to age
- Unexpired government ID (ex. passport)
- All players must upload an acceptable player photo.
- Headshot only (passport photo is best)
- No sunglasses, hats, face masks, action shots, family photos or pets Any player who is or will turn 18 years old during the seasonal soccer year, must complete SafeSport Training, which is accessible in the dashboard o the player's GotSport Account.
- Out of state players must also register with their state association prior to registering with a DE Club. https://www.dysa.org/registration/out-of-state-player-registration-process/
COACH/TEAM OFFICIAL REQUIREMENTS
FINAL TEAM APPROVAL REQUIREMENTS
- Once ALL the above player, coach/team official verifications have been completed, your team may be submitted to DYSA for approval to receive player passes and official team rosters.
- Teams missing ANY item from above will NOT be approved
APPROVAL TIMELINE-CLUB REGISTRARS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING
- DYSA business hours are Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- Teams submitted for approval MUST be submitted THREE BUSINESS DAYS prior to when your teams need their player passes (i.e – if you have a tournament on Saturday, your teams should be submitted PRIOR TO 4:00 PM on Thursday of that same week)
- Team submissions that do not follow the above timelines and requirements WILL NOT be processed.
- Affiliates must be in good standing and current on fees to receive a Roster Approval
If you have further questions, please contact Laura Sturdivant at firstname.lastname@example.org