Adult Compliance Policy for DYSA Interclub teams
Effective immediately, DYSA requires that any coach, assistant coach or any adult that is rostered to an Interclub team, must be compliant with DYSA’s Mandatory Compliance Policy. Adults must complete all requirements no later than two weeks after the start of the season. Failure to comply, will result in the team forfeiting games until the coach is compliant or the club removing the coach and adding a coach that is compliant.
MANDATORY ADULT COMPLIANCE
Mandatory Compliance consists of three items all adults (which includes, but is not limited to: coaches, trainers, volunteers and board members) need to be cleared to interact with the players as part of our risk management efforts.
HOW TO COMPLETE RISK MANAGEMENT
- Each Adult, whether a coach, assistant coach, board member, volunteer, TopSoccer buddy, team manager will create an account in Got Sport with the club that they will be involved with. Contact your club directly for the link to register.
- You only need one account for the GotSport System. Do not set up multiple accounts.
- Once you have created your account, you will have 3 requirements that must be completed.
- SafeSport training-this training takes about 30-60 minutes depending on if you are taking the initial SafeSport Training or a refresher course.
- CDC Heads Up-Concussion Training-takes about 20-30 minutes
- Background check-can take 1 to 5 days for processing
Note-that a Background check will not be processed until the SafeSport Training and the Concussion Training are completed.