The History of TOPSoccer
US Youth Soccer, the nation's largest youth sports organization, started TOPSoccer in 1991 to provide young players with disabilities an environment filled with meaningful learning developmental and physical participation opportunities through the game of soccer. The volunteer TOPSoccer Committee, representing the 55 State Soccer Associations across the country works to help players develop, compete and achieve success according to their individual abilities. Through the efforts of people like yourself, a whole new world awaits these children. Reach out to bring them into our soccer family.
What are the benefits of TOPSoccer for my child?
- Your child will develop a sense of belonging to a community.
- Learn the value of being part of a team,
- Improved self-esteem, fitness and social skills.
What is the role of the TOPSoccer parent:
- Provide transportation to and from all practices and games, ensuring that the player is prompt.
- Attend all practices and games.
- Lend support in a positive manner.
- Provide any pertinent information about your child to coaches and administrators.