BRING YOUR CHILD’S COMPETITIVE SOCCER SPIRIT ONLINE!
Compete against others from the same State and earn prizes from Chipotle and HyperX.
A safe, bully free, online environment with LIVE referees and moderators!
Registration is only open for a limited time for DE Youth Soccer Association players. To secure your entry, please click here to sign up directly with your state competition.
Register now on either PlayStation 4 or XBOX ONE!
Registration ends on July 17th with games starting July 18th!
What do I get for registering?
- You get 7 weeks of regularly schedules matches; a total of 21 guaranteed FIFA games during the regular season. With matches scheduled on Saturday afternoons, this schedule mirrors most traditional recreational sports in length and price. Typical esports tournaments are based on a single weekends and often result in just one or two games. Our program guarantees every player gets multiple games over the course of multiple weekends regardless of performance.
- Plus, depending on placement, a weekend state-wide tournament at the end of the regular season matches allows the competition winner to claim a state championship title.
- USYS has partnered with Battlefy to offer a safe and secure online environment. Battlefy certifies their team with APS (Abuse Prevention Systems) and ensures they are held to the same SafeSport standard as the United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee. Battlefy also provides LIVE esport referees, online chat moderators, tournament administrators, and call/email customer service operators to ensure a safe, fun and healthy environment. Most online esports tournaments don’t come close to this level of security, professionalism and experience.
- Our competitive event structure helps prepare participants for future opportunities in similarly structured collegiate programs and professional esports leagues such as the eMLS or the FIFA Global Series.
- And every first place champion receives a prize from HyperX and Chipotle.
Have any questions? Check out our frequently asked questions infographic available here, alternatively please reach out to our support team at email@example.com