- What do I need to do as a parent to register my child/children to play soccer?
- Find a club in your area to register.
- What precautions are taken to ensure my child plays soccer in a safe and secure environment?
GotSport works closely with the State Association to ensure that medical information is collected during registration and can be accessed by club and team admins, all team officials have successfully passed background checks to comply with State specifications, and all State waivers are included in online registration. These waivers must be acknowledged and signed by all applicable parties.
- Where can I upload a photo and birth certificate of my child?
Photos and approved birth documents can be uploaded during online registration or in your Member Account anytime. Club Administrators also have the ability to upload.
- Are payment plans supported on GotSport?
Your club or league has the ability to offer Payment Plans for your convenience. Please contact your club/league for more information as needed.
- How do I register to multiple clubs for tryouts?
You will need to register with each club your child wants to tryout with. This will require an account creation with each club, however you can use a single sign-on (same login credentials across all clubs). You will receive a notification from the club if your child makes a team. Any fees charged by that club will then be generated to your account after acceptance.
- Who will be the primary contact and will we need two separate accounts for correspondence if the players' parents do not live together?
Registration allows a family to add up to four Parent/Guardians per family. All email communications will be sent to those entered in the Parent/Guardian fields during registration. All families will share one login.
- What if I forget my password?
From the login screen, select your username and click Forgot Your Password? to reset.
- What information is required to complete a Background check?
To complete a background check, all coaches must register online in order to agree to the background check authorization and disclosure. This registration will include any required data fields needed by your State Association or Club/League, and require a Social Security number and electronic signature.
- What happens if I coach multiple teams in the same club or teams in other clubs?
If you coach multiple teams in the same club, you will only need to register once. However, your background check application and approval will carry over regardless of where you register.
- Do we need two separate accounts if I have a child that will be registering for the same club or league?
- Do coaches and team admins have the ability to print medical releases and rosters?
Yes, as long as your club administrator has created a medical waiver for the club.
- Are coaches, managers, volunteers, board members, etc., required to complete Concussion training and SafeSport Training
Yes, DYSA requires all coaches, managers, volunteers, board members, etc. to complete SafeSport Training, concussion training and a background check each year.