Procedure for Online e-Travel Registration
DYSA members can now get, instantly, approved tournament and travel forms right here on our web site. Five different authorization forms are available.
- Tournament Guest Player Form
- Permission to Host Friendly Game(s)
- Permission to Travel to US Youth Soccer Event
- Notification of Participation in Another Organization's Event
- Travel to Out of State Friendly Game(s)
- Permission to Participate in an Out of State League
E-Travel Registration is easy to use:
- Select which form you need and click on "Submit."
- Enter your DYSA registered team ID and all other information requested
- After ensuring your date is correct, click the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form.
- Your approved form is returned and displayed. The DYSA State Office will receive immediate notification of your request and will let you know within 2 business days if your request is disapproved. Otherwise your form is approved.
- Then use your browser’s print function to print out your copy of the authorization or notification.
- After you read and agree to the statements at the bottom, sign your form.
- For state associations outside of Region One, please check with the Tournament Director.