Delaware Youth Soccer Association (DYSA) is seeking a motivated and talented individual to lead DE ODP in a New and Positive Direction for the 2019-2020 season. The role is a part-time/seasonal position. The individual will report to the Executive Director and President.
- Organize tryouts and scouting sessions for the 2019/2020 season
- Coordinate training facilities
- Coordinate educational opportunities, mini camps and training sessions for team
- Hire State Scouts and maintain communication with scouts throughout the year
- Provide administrative support to include preparing correspondence, reports, and presentations as directed
- Participate as a team member in providing exceptional customer service to the member clubs, families and players served by DYSA
- Attend quarterly DYSA meetings
To perform this part-time/seasonal job successfully, the individual must be able to perform the following essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Maintain a “C” license or higher
- Must be a member of DYSA
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organization and multi-tasking skills
- Participation in youth sports or volunteer member organizations is a plus
COMPENSATION: Commensurate with experience.
Individuals interested in applying for this position are asked to submit a resume to Executivedirector@dysa.org by July 15th, 2019. All DYSA personnel must pass a background check and take Concussion training and SafeSport Training.