A Coaching Education course can be requested by a Member Club. DYSA must approve all coaching courses hosted in the state of Delaware.
To be able to host a course, member clubs should be able to provide the following:
- Identify and reserve a safe and appropriate full field with 2 full size goals
- Identify and reserve an appropriate room with a projector, projector screen and white board
- Provide drinkable water and ice for field sessions
- Provide youth players for coaching sessions
- Provide a sports tent or shelter for sun or rain
If your club is interested in hosting a course, please contact our Technical Director, Mike Kleinert, at firstname.lastname@example.org