To File a Claim:
(2) Click the words above "Bollinger Insurance"
(3) On the Bollinger Insurance page, select Delaware Youth Soccer from the state association list on the right
(4) At the top of the page select "Claims"
(5) Click on “Click here to complete a case report"
(6) Once the case report is completeded by a parent, it will be sent to the DYSA Administrator for approval
(7) Parents will hear directly from the insurance company and not DYSA if there are any questions or problems with claim
Insurance Certificates and Additionally Insured
Beginning with the 2008-2009 season the following procedure will be put into effect for obtaining insurance certificates:
Delaware Youth Soccer Association will issue an insurance certificate for each member club in September of the seasonal year.
Delaware Youth Soccer Association will issue an insurance certificate to Independent teams upon successful completion of the registration process
Lost or additional certificates may be obtained from Delaware Youth Soccer Association for a fee of $25.00 per certificate
If a club would like to obtain additional certificates (field use, gym use, etc.) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
, the name and address of the additionally insured. Please allow 2-5 business days to process. Checks should be made payable to DYSA and must be received prior to issuing certificate. Requests will not be taken from individual teams.