To File a Claim:
(2) Click the words above "Bollinger Insurance"
(3) On the Bollinger Insurance page, select Delaware Youth Soccer from the state association list on the right
(4) At the top of the page select "Claims"
(5) Click on “Click here to complete a case report"
(6) Once the case report is completeded by a parent, it will be sent to the DYSA Administrator for approval
(7) Parents will hear directly from the insurance company and not DYSA if there are any questions or problems with claim
(8) Questions can be emailed to the State Administrator, Abdul Chibsah, at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 302-584-0008.
Insurance Certificates and Additionally Insured
Beginning with the 2008-2009 season the following procedure will be put into effect for obtaining insurance certificates:
Delaware Youth Soccer Association will issue an insurance certificate for each member club in September of the seasonal year.
Delaware Youth Soccer Association will issue an insurance certificate to Independent teams upon successful completion of the registration process
Lost or additional certificates may be obtained from Delaware Youth Soccer Association for a fee of $25.00 per certificate
If a club would like to obtain additional certificates (field use, gym use, etc.) please send request to State Administartor: email@example.com
, Please send,
- Name of the Facility to be insured
- Address of the Facillity to be insured
- Mail a check of $25.00 (per certificate), payable to DYSA, and must be received prior to issuing certificate.
Please allow 2-5 business days to process. Requests will not be taken from individual teams.