Instructions To Add/Release Players
Adding Players to an Approved Roster
Adding Secondary Players
- To add a player to an existing approved roster, use the Player Status Change icon on the the Team page.
- Once the player has been added, the Club Registrar must approve at the club level.
- Once approved at the club level, the additional player will be approved at the State level.
- Team manager will then be able to print a card and new approved roster.
Releasing a Player
- To add a secondary player to your roster, you must first print the Player Status Change form.
- The form must be signed by player, parent, primary and secondary coach.
- Team manager will then be able to print the secondary card and new approved roster.
- There is no limit to the number of players who may agree to be a secondary player on any one team. However, a maximum of four (4) can show on the roster at any one time.
- To release an approved player from a roster, please go to your Player Page, select player and then use the Request Player Status Change icon.
- The option to release the player will then show in the drop down box.
- Club Registrar will then need to approve the release in the system.
- Once approved at Club level, then release will be approved at the State level and manager will be able to print a new approved roster.